In this tutorial we’ll teach you how to set up an invoice with your FREE InBOLD account.
The steps are:
- Sign up for a Free InBOLD Account
- Log into your Free InBOLD Account with your email and password
- Click on the “Home” icon to bring you to your App section
- Click on the “Download” button to download the Simple Accounting App
- Go back to your desktop (main page) and click on “Simple Accounting” to launch the App
- Edit your application list such as your taxes, to whom you’re sending the invoice, categories, etc
- Click on “Invoice”, then the “New” button
- From this invoice template you can fill in your fields, dates, etc
- Once you’re satisfied, click “Save” (which saves the invoice into your account)
- Once you’re ready to publish it to the web, click “Submit”
- When you’re ready to send it to your client click “Send URL”, this will prompt a dialog box.
- You can either copy the URL and send it to your client, or click “Email” and send that way.
Watch out for my next video tutorial on “Setting Up a Payment Gateway”. This tutorial will demonstrate how you can connect Authorize.net & Paypal to your InBOLD Account,Â allowing users to pay you directly after you’ve sent them an invoice.